You have quality products, a well-designed website, and competitive prices as well, but still, enough customers are not there with you. Why? If you are bearing such things, then this means your site needs a search engine optimization. One of the fundamental strength of SEO is the technique of on-page optimization that it follows to grab the customers.
What is on-page optimization all about ,our SEO Expert explain this today. Well, it refers to the tools and techniques used by an expert on the website to make it engaging and highly ranked in Google. Third party links are not a part of this service. It has its criteria such as:
- Content on the web: Content always comes first. It is essential tools for ranking so no one can compromise with it. It must be original, high-quality, informative and error-free. Do you know entire web content involves high-resolution images, infographics, videos, and graphs? Al of, these elements turns out into useful material.
- Blog Title: When it comes to writing the blog, its title pays a vital role. It is the header of the blog that convinces the people to read it. It must contain keywords that are necessary to grab the interest of the audience. For the, e.g., best SEO company in the world or best SEO services providing company in the world. Title says half of the story of content, thus it must be clear and to the mark.
- Meta Tags & Description: If you forgot this step, then it’s hard to rank your web stuff on the search engine. Meta tag and meta description are the two things that contain all the necessary keywords that are topic friendly.
- Page Layout: Whether it is landing page or any of the internal page, layout matters a lot. A website must have a well-presented design that amazes the viewers. It’s high time if you are still using HTML based designs. Various innovative and catchy layouts make mobile as well as desktop site ready to use.
- Internal Linking: Since generating backlinks is not the part of on-page SEO, so it focuses on building the internal string links. It refers to giving the links to the inner pages which keep the viewer’s engaging from one topic to another. Thus, it improves the readability and makes conversion rate high.
- Loading Speed: This is the primary factor of on-page SEO. It can make or break your site. Approximately, a viewer takes less than one minute to decide whether he wants to stay or quit. In that case, it the site takes 10-12 seconds for loading, then what will left. A good should not take more than 2-3 seconds to load.
- URL Format: If you want the crawler to crawl your page, then it’s better to opt for search engine friendly URL’s not only on the home page but also on the other pages of the site as well. Better URL must have a targeted keyword in it.
Al the methods mentioned above are best suitable to increase the ranking. With this, you can attract the targeted as well as potential customers and earn high ROI.